Rivers run deep and still. Their effect on the environment around them is unmistakeable, nourishing everything in their path and etching their mark in the landscape at the same time — so it is with Alaina. Never one for the limelight, but always eager to nurture, support and lend her expertise to deepen professional and personal relationships alike, she leaves a meaningful and lasting mark in her wake.
Idaho State University – BBA in Management and Marketing
- Roller-packer Operator
- Rodeo Royalty
- Second Wind-Certified Agency Account Manager
- Just bagged her 9th 12,000-foot peak in Idaho
- Idaho Falls Advertising Federation Member
- Regular Volunteer at the Community Food Basket
- National Forest Trail Cleanup
If you were a bagel, what type of bagel would you be?
A beer battered everything bagel. Yes, anything can be beer battered! Bagelainas included.