Within Dave lies a deep propensity for friendly competition, whether it’s with an opponent, or with himself; harnessing the competitive spirit of this dyed-in-the-wool gamer is our own little game. Sometimes, turning the most mundane clerical task into a time-trial where an unexpected power-outage, or some other random challenge crops up, is the only way to advance a project to the next level.
We dare you to try and tell him he can’t pull something off, or to take the easy road to save time, and — not only will he prove you wrong — but he will elevate the art and gain a new skill in the process. Think Call of Duty, but on steroids.
BA in Graphic Art, Lubbock Christian University
- Corn bread connoisseur with a serious sweet tooth
- HUGE Disc golf nerd (seriously, don’t start him talking…)
- Active in planning local events and courses of above-stated obsession
- Drives his daughter nuts practicing his (blue) tuba
- Red Cross Super-donator: 3.3 gallons donated to date
- Volunteer at Comm. Food Basket
- Volunteer time/resources with other community organizations
- Organizes & runs yearly charity fund-raiser disc golf tournament
Which computer game cheat code would I like to have in real life?
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start – I’d love to see the weird stuff you could do trying the Konami code out in random situations.