Kayla digs numbers and seeing how small tweaks in a campaign can exponentially improve results. That’s music to our ears. Known as a team player here at the firm and also on the volleyball court, Kayla enjoys camaraderie and collaboration in all aspects of her life – same goes for co-workers, media-reps, vendors and all of the other media plates Kayla keeps spinning. #agencylife, it’s a team sport.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing; University of Minnesota, Duluth
- low-key woodworker
- pondering sign language class — I love communicating efficiently with everyone
- Mom is #1, she can make any experience a positive one
- Shania Twain flips my switch
- Volunteered at YMCA after completing internship
- Completed internship at NorthShore Inline Marathon
- Recycler, composter and general Earth do-gooder
What are you known for around the office?
I go zero to hangry quickly — so i always have a snack at the ready.