Keeper of the Books
Applying Melva’s accounting expertise and past experience to our processes over the past 5 years has made us a better firm. + + + even more importantly? She keeps the candy dish full of our trademark Atomic Fire Balls, and is offering chocolates at every turn — vital fuel for those creative types. Loyalty is rare and often hard-to-come-by in this day and age, but Melva cares — even while battling the demons of 2020 — she always manages to put MCS Advertising and our clients first.
- Survivor: Covid-19, March 2020
- Co-op Advertising Specialist
- Utterly defenseless against the York Peppermint Patty
- Member of Ladies Who Lunch
- Mother of two children, and grandmother of four
On a rare day off, you can find Melva fly fishing or floating the Southfork of the Snake River. Her favorite place to fish is the Big Hole River in Montana when the salmon fly hatch is on.