If you need a pick-me-up, just call Stephanie. You’ll get a direct beam of sunshine across the wire. Citing her most admired person as her single mother who pushed herself, putting herself through college to make a better life for her kids — that determination is a trait she inherited — as Stephanie does her job and cares for everyone around her in much the same way. For sheer enjoyment Stephanie pushes herself to audit college classes and learn new things. Thank heavens that includes the latest and greatest in Excel (and now killer crocheting), because this group of number-bumbling creatives definitely relies on our ‘beam’-counter extraordinaire.
BA General Studies, ISU
- Happily married Mom to 3 kids ranging in age from 12 to 21
- Animal lover is an understatement
- Wins best laugh in the office award
- Shares animal and bookkeeping skills with Bonneville Humane society
- Current AYSO Board, Division Director (Am Youth Soccer Org)
- Ongoing foster family for IF Animal Shelter
Have you ever had to scream “help!” and if so, why?
Yes, I scream for help when my husband is tickling me. Then our kids come “attack” daddy, likely also falling victim to the tickle monster.